Ugh. Typing this post means the next post is the one year post and the thought that my tiny, teeny peanut baby girl is almost a year old almost sends me into hysterics.
Today Emma is 11 months old.
- Today I was apart from her for our longest stretch since last June. (Three hours.) Neither she nor I spontaneously combusted.
- She’s had a cold this month so she’s been kind of a whiner. (Love you, Emma. But it’s true. You whine. Hard.) There has been more snot pouring from her nose than I would ever imagine possible. And then more.
- She is forever in the process of teething. Unlike her brother whose teeth practically flew into his mouth overnight, Emma is taking her time with this. Three and two half teeth. (Two bottom, one top, and then half of one on either side of the one on top.)
- The solitary top tooth has made nursing on the right side quite uncomfortable. But, nurse we must. And so we do. ELEVEN MONTHS of nursing!
- This child’s new motto is “Two legs good. Four legs bad.” Walking is most certainly her preferred mode of travel.
- She survived her first trip to the mall playground and had a blast.
- She got to play at the bounce house and also had a blast.
- We continue to work on the sleeping thing.
Tuesday 12th of March 2013
Happy 11 months, Emma! What a joy it has been to watch you grow. xoxo