My baby is seven months old. Over half a year is GONE. Just, poof! Vanished. And she’s seven months old.
I might need to have a good cry about it.
Fun facts about Little now that she’s SEVEN MONTHS OLD:
- Little is the name I call her most often. I mean, I call her Emma, but I’ll very often call her Little. Or Sweet Girl.
- She has two teeth. Probably a mouthful on the way judging by the drool and fussiness we’ve battled this week.
- Lefty might have PTSD as a result of those two teeth.
- We’re moving full steam ahead with baby-led weaning. Emma loves food.
- Speaking of full steam ahead, I CANNOT STOP HER FROM MOVING. She crawls, stands, and is starting to cruise!
- She shrieks like a pterodactyl. Or like what I’d imagine a pterodactyl sounded like. It’s cute.
- I still cannot figure out what issue she has with the car seat.
And now pictures. Which are really the heart of this post.