It’s pretty much no secret to people who know me that when it comes to gifts I like to receive, I’m about as typical a girl as it gets.
In a word: I like jewelry. (And spa days.)
I especially like personalized jewelry.
(I also like giving away jewelry, so be sure to make it all the way to the bottom of the post!)
My latest favorite thing to dress up my yoga pants and sock bun ensemble? My Victorian Wax Seal necklace from Lauren Nicole Gifts.
It took me three days to decide on this necklace because of all the beautiful and awesome things in the Lauren Nicole Gifts store, y’all. THREE DAYS.
Okay, so probably some of the delay was caused by my children who don’t nap and the dog who always needs to go out and doing important things like making dinner. But still. Three days to make a decision.
And then after much waffling I decided to go with something simple and classic.
My monogram in Victorian lettering to pay tribute to both our family and my love of the literary period. (You can take the girl out of the classroom, but you can’t take the classroom out of the girl, you know?)
The necklace is perfect and so, so me. It’s understated and simple and beautiful. And the little pearl is a soft touch. Emma loves to look at–and grab–the charm when I’m wearing her, sometimes just curling her tiny hand around it before falling asleep while we’re out.
I love it.
But that’s not all I love from Lauren Nicole Gifts.
While I was trying to make up my mind about what I wanted for myself, I kept thinking of the people on my holiday shopping list. Lauren Nicole Gifts has something for everyone.
- For my social media loving friends, there are Twitter handle necklaces. Awesome for wearing at conferences and gatherings with social media-savvy folks!
- There’s an entire line of handwriting jewelry that would be a perfect way to say, well, whatever you want to say, in a completely one-of-a-kind way.
- Your children’s artwork can be transformed into something you can wear forever. (Something like this would have me doing the good-ugly cry on Christmas morning.)
- I’ve got a few friends expecting little bundles for whom this baby spoon would make a beautiful keepsake.
- And the men’s line has something for guys from all walks of life. The Longitude and Latitude necklace is unique. There’d be no forgetting the place you first met, long after the place no longer exists. (RIP Half Moon Pub. We knew you well.)
These products are cool, but here’s something even cooler.
NSJM readers can save 20% off their purchase with the code “LAUREN” through December 15th. (That’s an AMAZING discount right now, y’all!)
But wait! There’s more!
How about a $75 credit to Lauren Nicole Gifts to one lucky winner? Because yes, a $75 credit to one lucky winner!
Fill out the Rafflecopter below to enter! The giveaway ends next Tuesday, December 11th and the winner will be announced next Wednesday!
May the odds be ever in your favor!