It’s hard to believe it’s already been a month since we welcomed sweet Emma to our family.
I love the way Joshua asks “Can I kiss her?” and points out how small her feet are.
I love her tiny little baby noises.
I love how in love with her Dan is.
At one month old, Emma:
- hates the car seat, which means all trips, even short ones to the grocery store, are nearly torturous for both my ears and my Mama heart.
- has been the sole reason for at least 20 loads of laundry thanks to her penchant for spitting up.
- sleeps as well unswaddled as swaddled, preferring unswaddled at night and swaddled during the day.
- tracks with her eyes and tries to hold up her own head.
- will nap in the Rock-n-Play but prefers napping on me.
- isn’t a huge fan of the paci, but will suck one on occasion.
- is exclusively breastfed and has not yet had a bottle.
- has started cooing and making noises when we have “play” time.
- loves hanging out in the Moby for naps.