Today’s Top Ten? Best of the blog.
Y’all, I pour my heart and soul into everything I write here, and I hope it shows in the words on the screen. Just like all of Katie’s lists, this one’s going to be hard.
10. The Very First Post. This all started with me “Hoping and Wishing” for a family. I started the first blog on April 28, 2008. Exactly two years later, I realized that I was Not A Super Mom and started NSJM. I *JUST* discovered this right now. Weird.
9. Two Years Later. I mean, after making that realization, how could this post not make the list, if for no other reason than because it’s really freaking weird.
8. WE ARE PREGNANT. Woot!
7. The One Where I Knew Things Would Be Okay. Stars are sort of my thing.
6. I’m a Boy Mom. And boy, does he love his mom.
5. I Kept My Child Alive for an Entire Year. SCORE!
4. My Story. This list is about the good, the bad, and the ugly, right? PPD is ugly.
3. One of the First Times I Felt Like I Rocked as a Mom.
2. Why, Yes. I AM a Working Mama. (Read: Tired.)
1. I Like Me. I Really Like Me.
Woot! Read and be merry, people! There’s also a few goodies under the “Best of the Blog” tab up there at the top!