I have 28 minutes until The Walking Dead and Revenge start happening in my DVR. One’s a pleasure watch and one’s a guilty pleasure and work watch, but both have to be watched tonight. The nature of my job is that there’s not really time for us to watch stuff together on another night because, well, I’m working.
Now I’m down to 26 minutes. Welcome to the Sunday Sundries.
(I’ve said that word a time or two in real life and had people look at me funny like they’ve never heard it before. I grew up hearing it all the time. Sundry means “various items not important enough to be mentioned individually.” The more you know! ::shooting star::)
- I’m attempting NaBloPomo again. Attempting. I will probably fail by Friday because this is going to be a crazy week. Also I feel like posts like this count but don’t, so maybe I’ve failed already.
- Best Job Ever? I have it. I’m going to spend Thursday and Friday doing set visits and round table interviews for The Vampire Diaries and The Originals. If I think too much about it my thoughts turn to !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! instead of actual words or thoughts.
- After calling to make an appointment with a therapist, I took the rest of the month (2.5 weeks) to focus on myself and feeling better emotionally. I’ll get back on the SOTWW wagon this week. Maybe next.
- The kids brought home some sort of snot-plague from school. I bragged to someone about how I’m almost always the one to get sick when they do and this time it wasn’t me! Hooray! And then it was. Pass the Advil.
- Emma is a little ham who waves to everyone she sees. She waves and says “Hey!” Not “hi,” or “hello.” “Hey!”
- Joshua does the hula.
- Daylight Savings Time or Standard time or whatever this is that we’re in right now has screwed with me and not just because it’s screwed with my kids and their sleep. It might be 8:48 right now but it feels like it’s 11:48 and I haven’t slept in three days. It’s weird!
- The office/playroom is coming along more slowly than I would have liked, mostly because our evenings are kind of full and there’s no time to work in there during the week. But, progress is being made, so that’s good.
- Emma is awake only an hour and a half after going to bed. This does not bode well for my night.
I’ve been writing this post in my head all day. Now that I’m sitting down and watching the clock, I can’t remember what I wanted to say. Oh well. That’s the point of a list of random things, I guess.
With 5 minutes to spare, I’m out. There’s a slice of cake in the fridge with my name on it.