This is another of those bullet-pointed posts wherein I purge my brain of all the crazy that is hiding up there.
- Joshua had a RAGING case of pinkeye that started last weekend and lasted until yesterday. Seriously. Raging. It’s gone now, thank the baby Jesus.
- It’s May sweeps right now. If you don’t know what “sweeps” are, allow me to try to explain. “Sweeps” are certain times in the tv season when networks attempt to get as many viewers/ratings as they can in a particular time slot. It helps their ad dollars. It’s also my first May sweeps with my dream job and it like to have killed my brain. There was so much to watch and think about and then write about that I didn’t get much sleep this week. At least, not as much sleep as I need and/or want.
- Wednesday, Emma and I took Joshua to daycare and then came home and went back to bed until 2 in the afternoon. See the previous bullet point for an explanation as to why. (We didn’t sleep that entire time. She woke up to eat and then went back to sleep. I’m perfecting side-lying nursing so that I can sleep while she eats. Lazy moms FTW!)
- I grocery shopped with both kids this week. Again. And we all survived.
- Emma hates the car seat. Still. And she’s very vocal about this hatred of the car seat. It’s very…distracting.
- I got to interview Kerry Washington, star of Scandal, and she retweeted me. Twice.
- I signed papers that make it official that I’m leaving my job. I’m surprisingly not sad about this. I will be, I know. But for now, I’m not.
- I got an interview for an online teaching position which would really be ideal and beneficial. I’d be able to bring in a salary while staying home with Joshua and Emma. Here’s hoping.
- We tried to teach Joshua how to Wii Bowl. It ended with him making us play the game while he sat on the living room rug rolling a ball at the TV stand.
- If you Google the phrase “colace poop stuck” this post is the fifth link on the first page. Please don’t ask how I know this. Please just know I think it’s hilarious that enough key words are in that post for that phrase to get it to the first page of a Google search.
Okay, that’s the random floating in my head. What’s in yours?