http://h2sworld.blogspot.com/ (That’s H*E*E and no, I don’t know how to make it just say H*E*E and not the link to her blog like that.)
1. Link to the person who tagged you.—DONE
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about you.—Uh….
3. Tag 7 random people at the end, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
The good, the bad, and the ugly:
1. I am not a neat freak. My life is a system of organized chaos. I pile mail up on the coffee tables and leave glasses in the sink instead of loading them into the dishwasher.
2. I love my cat but when his time is up, I’ll not have another one. I’ve decided that I am more of a dog person and sometimes I feel really bad for my cat because of this.
3. I’m quite crafty when I want to be.
4. I taught and convinced my husband to become a DIYer when we got married and had no money to make improvements to our house. Now, we’ve remodeled a kitchen, a bathroom, and replaced our flooring all by ourselves.
5. I am a TV-aholic. I watch more TV than any human should and am scared Baby will pick up my bad habits, but I love TV too much to stop watching it. My dream job would be as a TV critic for TV Guide magazine.
6. I often feel that I am smarter than most people. I know, I know. This feeling of intellectual superiority will probably get me into trouble one day.
7. I have never broken a bone. Not even a little one.
Just to buck the system, and because everyone whose blog I read has already done this, I’ve decided not to tag anyone. You can all breathe your sighs of relief now, faithful readers.